Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been waiting for over a month now for more levels to be added. I've finished all levels (3860) and I need more levels. I miss playing Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
alpa said: Connecting to facebook
I've been on 4445 waiting for new games for at least 2 weeks. Any coming soon?
Hi Shawn, a new episode is released every Wednesday. While waiting for the next episode, have you tried their other Candy Crush games? Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly saga and the latest Candy Crush Friends Saga?