Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated app, made sure I had enough storage but app crashes every time I try to open it. I see orange screen for about 3 seconds and then it crashes. Been playing for years.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jessica, try some of these troubleshooting tips for your Apple device: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-apple-deviceIf the troubleshooting doesn't work, then please take a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on. If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps on here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html
Hi Jessica, try some of these troubleshooting tips for your Apple device: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-apple-device
If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then please take a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on. If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps on here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html