Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All video’s on YouTube shows me that there were 18 moves. I cant find a video that shows me how i complete this level with only 12 moves..
it seems impossible to do.. help me, please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Even the instructions say you get 18 moves. I only get 12.
Hi Fluffyfishy, I love your nickname! Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends