Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3840. I keep getting white keys. What do they mean?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get this all the time. Never have figured out why, no pattern to it.
Hi Kristy, I have seen those too. It might be a slight glitch in the game but it will change to a color to match up. I've had them before and I think when I made a move close to it the key turned to a color.