Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush friends saga level 309 doesn’t work- I click to play the level and no characters to choose come up or a play button. If I x it out and try again the game freezes all together. There’s no way to play this level or get past it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, I have to redirect you over to the Candy Crush Friends Saga website because this game is not linked with the other games here. Please click on this link and then go into "Discussions" and then into "General Discussions" and then click on starting a new discussion. To get access into that website use your email address from your Facebook account but you will have to create a password. To do that click on the "forgot password" and it will now offer you the chance to create a password for that site.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/
Hi Manda091, I'm not sure what you mean by characters to choose from. Are you referring to Candy Crush Friends Saga? I think that is the only game where you choose which friend to play with you. Please let me know so that I can direct you further.