Options
Ron_Hall
Ron_Hall Posts: 4 Newbie

win10 mobile hasnt updated to 1.1360.30 from 1.1341.10 so its still at 3890

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Ron, you still haven't received the update!  Check Microsoft to make sure that you have the most recent update for Windows 10.  Are you playing with the version that came with Windows 10 or have you installed the app from the game store? Cez mentioned this to me once when I couldn't get the update.  Once I installed the actual app from the Microsoft store that's when it showed up.  Let me know if any of this works for you.

• Ron_Hall
    Ron_Hall Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i have the correct app version on my win10 pc PC Elsa, its not correct on my win10 PHONE ! Yes of course ive tried updating it thru MS store many times, as well as deleting the ccs app and reinstalling that several times. I've tried many things on the phone and lastly ive reset it to factory default, reinstalled FB, CCS app and its still at old version level and level 3890. so its not the phone...

• _Elsa_
    Options

I will forward this message to @Cez to see if she can find an answer for you.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ron, I just updated my Windows 10 and have the same version as you.  Cez is looking into this and hopefully she can get us an answer soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?