Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The time that I win does not work. I use up all my lives during the free time won. What’s going on. You want us to spend money on here and we are not getting what we pay for. And don’t tell me my tech problem isn’t important enough.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pkinner, are you referring to the infinity free hours of lives? If so, that is a glitch that has been reported because players were saying that they only got 5x and then it disappeared. I don't know if this is a priority glitch at the moment so not sure when it will be resolved.