Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to play candy crush saga and every time I click on the app it tells me that The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform. How do I correct this to continue to play Candy Crush??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the update!
I have windows 8.1.
Hi Cleo, I have a very important question to ask you - are you trying to play the game on Windows 10? I have seen a couple of players writing here this morning saying that it's forcing them to sign in with Facebook but it's not working. Please let me know if it's with Windows 10 because this might be a brand new glitch that needs to be reported.