I have an idea for a game that follows your types of games. It is a beautiful take on that classic jewel crush type of game. It would be so raging popular that I would try to create a clone myself but my Java skills aren't good enough yet. I have asked many people about my idea and each time I am asked how long would it be for me to make it. The idea is so appealing to some people and when you hear it, you would understand. Even the two names I have come up with for the title are so perfect I may apply for a patent on them. Please, I wish to talk to someone about this because I would even play it, and it would not be hard to create from existing titles you already have created with such ease. I could almost promise every woman and kid on this planet would play this game endlessly because it is so hilarious and unique.
Anyway, I live near Seattle, I'm a student at college for IT Tech and Cybersecurity and I have a love for games and developing them. Unfortunately, I cut my teeth on the Commodore 64 with Basic and Assembly language. I have created primitive games and dabbled with Scratch, Khan Academy, and compiled Java for some of my classes, but I don't have the skill to do this game justice.
My email is spires@olypen.com and my personal Cell is 360-460-3306