Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Pls reduce the target marks of 3000000.not possible to pass with 23moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree Glenn, this needs to be changed! I haven't even come close to 300,000 and have been stuck on this level for awhile. Used all of my boosters and that hasn't even helped. I understand that they want to make it challenging, but this is ridiculous.
Hi Glenn,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends