Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know how to get my piggy bank back for Candy Crush Saga. I keep asking this question and have not received a solution
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Sherry W, I wish that I had the answer for you but I don't. Is your tablet up to the latest version? Is your game up to the latest version? Do you clear your history on the mobile device? I haven't seen anyone here posting that the piggy bank has disappeared but that doesn't mean that it's not a new glitch just starting. I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.