Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whats problem this game its again give me 12 lives why you watch the video on youtube is one month later you see 33 lives why why why plz help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bilal, ((((hugs)))) the studio monitors all the levels when they first come out. Actually even before they come out they randomly choose players to test the levels before they are released. They monitor them to see how many clear them and how long it takes to clear. Then when it's released the video creators start to make the videos but somewhere down the line the studio "tweaks" the levels and now you are seeing the results of it. I know that the studio keeps monitoring these levels and sometimes players write here saying that it's impossible to clear and a couple of days later they write back saying that they cleared it. So when the Admins and studio see that the players are able to clear it then they don't make any changes. Every so often a bunch of players post about the same level and that's when the studio will retweak it. From what I am reading here the players are using boosters and gold bars to clear the levels. I wish I had a good answer to tell you but this is all that I know. I haven't played a level without the boosters in so long that I don't think I could ever play the game again without them.