Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3791 impossible with only 20 moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Update - the studio listened and this level has now been changed!
I confirm, the last key appears in the better case at the last move. I just saw videos on youtube where players have 30 moves ! How come ?
Hi ws67890, there have been a lot of players complaining about this level so I have elevated it to a King Admin but it won't be reported to the studio until Monday so hopefully they can find a good resolution for this level.