Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I complained that I could not see the new candy crush and you changed it back for me thank you, I could play it until now when you have changed it back to new format, why. I cant see please out the old format back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Windows 10
Linda, do you play via the Windows 10 app, or do you use a browser?
HP laptop
Hi Linda, it would help us a lot with troubleshooting tips for you if we know what device are you playing on?
Thank you x
Hi Linda, I just forwarded your message to the King Superstars and maybe one of them will be able to offer you further help.
I cant find the old version on king.com
No there is no other old version available except on king.com.
Ive tried King,com and it reverts back to the current version even if a new tab or if facebook is not activated, does anyone have a link to the old version for me?
Who did you talk to that was able to change you back to the old version? I just looked at your questions here and the only response that I saw was someone giving you a phone number. The only way to get back to the old version is to play the game on king.com Otherwise, all versions are new using HTML5 which includes this on mobile devices.
The old version can be seen better for us old gimmers who need the characters bigger, Im only on 877, I need the old version please
Hi Linda, are you talking about the old version with Flash vs the new version with HTML5 coding? King cannot take you back to the old version. Where are you playing the game? Once you get to level 2825 you can no longer play the game on the old version.