Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve seen this same comment to you and just want to second that this level SHOULD NOT be at 12 moves. It would be difficult at best with 20. Please update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem
Hi Nancy0861,
I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.
If this is a tactic for us to “buy” more, it’s not working. I’ve loved playing this game, but I can move on to another.
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends