Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i don’t seem to have lucky beans game on my candy crush, does anyone know why or how I can get it?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carl, these challenges are all in testing phases at the moment which means that players are randomly chosen to test them out. King is not going to be happy that I am writing this, but you aren't missing anything because I never reached the top. You have to keep clicking on one of 5 beans and it tells you what you will win but if you click on the Bubblegum Troll then it asks if you want to purchase to continue moving up the bean stalk. So I always opt out of not purchasing.
Hi Carl, a King Admin posted what this event is all about so you can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/what-is-the-beanstalk-challenge-in-candy-crush-saga?fbclid=IwAR2TAp3xdqHQRxR2n1S2Djbnxrb3DnyDcOlhhA8883W_rrW4BVF6V8k4TF4