Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I CANNOT FWIND MY EXTRA LIVES THAT MY FRIENDS HAVE SENT ME. THIS IS IN THE NEW LAYOUT, I PLAY WITH NO PROBLEMS ON MY KINDLE. HELP..I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF LIVES ON ,MY COMPUTER!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
THANK U SO MUCH,,,I SWEAR THAT WASN'T THERE YESTERDAY! I STILL DON'T SEE WHAT U MEAN TO ADD AN ATTATCHMENT.
OH WELL, I FOUND MY LIVES!
That's wonderful news Dani! Thanks for letting us know.
NO. I DO NOT SEE AN ENVELOPE! ARE U USING THE NEW LAYOUT?
I'M TRYING TO INCLUDE A PICTURE, BUT IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO, YOU SHOULD ADD WHERE YOU CAN ADD AN ATTATCHMENT!!!