Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Plz change the platform of level 3819.no way to clear this stupid hard level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Weird. I got stuck on 3818 . Used all boosters at once.
3819 i finished 1 attempt without boosters.
Weird game
Hi Glenn, thank you for posting your thoughts here. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this level on King Care. The only way the studio would consider making a change is if quite a few players complained about the same level. I know that they do change levels because there were over 10 messages posted over the weekend for level 3791 and they did add some additional moves to it. But since you are the only player reporting this at the moment I don't foresee a change being made. But I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days and if I see more players complaining about this level then I will be able to elevate it to the studio.