Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since yesterday I can't play because I got an old version of Candy Crush. Can you pls fix the game??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lia, look to see if Opera needs an update.
Where are you playing the game? Is it through king.com which is only the old version or through Facebook by logging into your account and then clicking to play the game? Also try Firefox to see if it works on that browser. It could be an Opera browser glitch.
No, it's up to date
Thank you for your help. I use Opera browser and the game doesn't load the new version. Trying on Chrome browser, it works, but I want to play with Opera.Do you have an idea how to fix the Opera browser? So far it was ok...what coud have happened???
Hi Lia, please follow the steps on this link to help you get back to the new version: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825