Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Buddy Challenge - I hate it! I choose not to do it but they force me. Not playing!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Darn it! I thought you were playing on a mobile device. I don't know when they will be making the change on the computer but if I hear of it I'll let you know.
I play on computer.
Were you able to opt out of it on your mobile device?
Only on mobile.
You don't have to play that challenge anymore. You can opt out of it by following the steps from here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge