Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I collect any goodies when I play on Facebook. I can fill my candy jar but don't get any other extra options like the witches hat or spaceship
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zjalfacat0, it seems that the challenges are now available on mobile devices or Windows 10. The Space Dash/Helmet was taken off the computer because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding so it is only available on mobile devices until further notice.