Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used Google chrome and the candy crush saga stuck at level 3890 for few weeks, I used firefox and it is in level 3925, but I like to use google chrome more, would you please fix it please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bas,
There is an issue with the new Chrome version. Check more info there: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue
You are not going to be able to continue with Chrome until there is a fix and I don't think it's from King's end.