Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 3810 now has another color added making it impossible te clear all the jelly...... please stop making all the levels harder to play.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately you two are the only players reporting this as a problem. A lot of players have cleared this level so I don't foresee it changing in the future unless I see others reporting this as a problem and then I can try to elevate it. But just for this one message I don't foresee it being changed.
This level is impossible...3810....makes me want to stop playing.....
Thanks Elsa, fingers crossed!
Hey guys,
I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.
Congrats reedross!!
I finally passed it by using boosters.
I think a lot of players passed this level because they only had 3 colors?!
Such a shame my Candy crush adventure had to end here...
Hi Elsa, I have 4 colors to play with and it is realy imposaible even using all my boosters...
Yes, it's now an impossible level. I have four colors and 19 moves.
Hi Noa, how many colors are you showing? The videos online are showing 3 colors.