Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While I'm playing the Candy Crush Saga on my iPhone XS Max and when the screen is rotated automatically, the phone screen will be frozen until I re-start the phone. Please help to check if it is bug and advise when it will be fixed. Many thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephen, you are the first person reporting this but I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if anyone else with that phone reports it.