Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
12 is NOT enough moves. I see answer that the tests are over and all moves are correct. Seems like King wants us to quit playing with such ridiculously low number of moves!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MarcieHunter,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
In the article she did write that the tests are over but that's only for those that saw a certain number of moves on one device and a different number of moves on another device or your number of moves might be different than your friend's number of moves. But regarding the lowering of the moves, players are clearing these levels and some are using boosters so I don't foresee this level being changed in the near future. But I will tell you this - I will keep my eyes open here to see if others report this level because if a few do report it then the studio might possibly make a change.