Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crush sage, in the boosters I can not choose anymore the color bomb even if I have 7.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne-Marie, you can complete this contact form: https://care.king.com/en/contact
They will email you an answer with a ticket number. Please let me know what your tech says.
Il will submit this to my technicien whom takes care of my computer and I will come back to you. Can you submit my problem to a qualofied technicien of the game thank you
Hi Anne-Marie, thanks for writing back. I'm wondering if this is a new glitch starting. I am going to keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this. I will also elevate this to a King Admin.
It happens before the level I can not choose a color bomb to help me play. I am playing on my computer
Hi Anne-Marie, is this happening before opening the level? I saw another player write this here today that when they click to add the booster to the level it doesn't do anything. Please let me know if this is what you are experiencing because it might be a new glitch starting. Also where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?