Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I start level 720 I only have 12 moves. I should have 30. The bombs say 18 on them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If this is true then why do the bombs have 18 moves until they explode? If I’m given 12 moves to complete the puzzle then why the 18 move bombs???
Hi KathyMMorris,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends