Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I sync my Android with my PC or laptop. Looked at your answers but it won't work. I think one is the app and the other is a King account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just seen the Elsa thank you. I will look at it later. My android is an app and my PC is Kingdom. I'll let you know how I get on
Hi Mim, nice to hear from you again! Are you logged into the Kingdom on your Android? You can follow the steps on this blog that I created. Just ignore getting the user ID #.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you are logged into the Kingdom it should give you the same progress because you already have a King account. If it doesn't then follow these steps: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into the account and manually add the progress back.