Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush higher levels show completed but not played yet. need to revert back to level 504
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eric, you are the third person that I heard this happened to. Are you also seeing 3 stars on each of those higher levels? I am going to give you a link and I'd like you to complete the contact form. They can go into your account and manually get your progress back. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/en/contact
It is the weekend so I don't know how backed up they are. They should be sending you an email with a ticket number on it.