Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just wanted to report that I see missing icons in the climb the beanstack section. Just a purple area instead of the icons.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I could open it and see bean stack graphics with some missing elements.
Thanks for writing me back and letting me know that it was fixed. That is weird! How did you even know that it was the bean stalk?
Hi Tomasz, could you possibly do a print screen? Here are some steps if you need help with the print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html