⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3810

Options
Daisy_David
Daisy_David Posts: 6 Level 2

How to play Level 3810. I am stuck for three days.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Awesome Daisy!  What I usually do is google the level and then check out the 3 videos that usually show at the top.  Johnny Crush does some really good videos.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Daisy, I have seen other players reporting this level saying that they are now seeing 4 colors where the videos were showing 3 colors.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this.  She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.

• Daisy_David
    Options

Hi Daisy, I have seen other players reporting this level saying that they are now seeing 4 colors where the videos were showing 3 colors.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this.  She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.

Hi Elsa, Thanks for your message. I am still seeing four colors for Level 3810 on the Board. Can you please let me know how to see the videos showing three colors? Thanks and regards,
  • Daisy_David
    Options

Hi Elsa, After much struggle, I managed to pass Level 3810 today with four colors on the Board. Can you please let me know how to watch these videos, so that I can watch these videos before seeking your assistance? Thanks and regards, Daisy.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Awesome Daisy!  What I usually do is google the level and then check out the 3 videos that usually show at the top.  Johnny Crush does some really good videos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?