Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to play Level 3810. I am stuck for three days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Awesome Daisy! What I usually do is google the level and then check out the 3 videos that usually show at the top. Johnny Crush does some really good videos.
Hi Elsa, After much struggle, I managed to pass Level 3810 today with four colors on the Board. Can you please let me know how to watch these videos, so that I can watch these videos before seeking your assistance? Thanks and regards, Daisy.
Hi Daisy, I have seen other players reporting this level saying that they are now seeing 4 colors where the videos were showing 3 colors. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.