Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This game cheats and I knew it my game was ended when it realized I was winning there were no bombs involve and I had 14 moves left I have a screen shot that proves it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiana, can you please upload the print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what you are talking about? If you need help trying to upload it, just above the area where you are going to type your message there are 3 icons. The middle icon is for pictures. Since you are on a mobile device, it might not offer you that option so a King Admin wrote this.
“Upload from mobile devices can sometimes be tricky - not all mobile browsers are fully compatible. You might have to try with another mobile browser or alternatively upload the image to Google Photos, OneDrive, Flickr, Dropbox or similar and then post the image URL here.”