Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been stuck on this level for over a month and that’s rare for me. Boosters don’t help and I’m not buying anything as I don’t have that much money. This game will end my association with CandyCrush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Teresa,
I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.