Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The videos are showing a completely different setup. I have waffles on the bottom in stead of licorice. Impossible to get through them with so few moves!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marta, unfortunately a lot of players have cleared this level and no complaints have been posted recently on this. If quite a few players start complaining about it then the studio will "tweak" it a bit and they might have already done so and that is why you are not seeing licorice on the bottom anymore. The players are using boosters to clear these levels. I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days and if I see a few players reporting this problem then I will be able to elevate this to a King Admin.