Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not see the ads to earn bonuses, my screen is black ,how to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nini, you are the first player reporting this but I will keep my eyes open and if others report this I will elevate it to a King Admin and she will notify the studio. I just started reading today's messages so I might come across more during the day today.
hello Elsa thanks for your message