Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
restarted my computer & lost my coins and levels. I wasn’t signed on through Facebook, just my name Diannah. How do I restore my level & coins? The game is on my laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diannah, were these purchased coins because you should never lose the gold bars. I can have a King Admin look into your account to see what happened to the gold bars but I need you to please get your user ID # from this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have it please post it here and then I will forward your message to a King Admin.
Regarding your progress, please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into the account and manually add the progress back.