Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I removed my friend list from Candy Crush Friends Saga in the app settings page. I now want to allow that data to be used by the app again but cannot see the "Friend List" after I turned it off. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annie, try this ......... uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall it again. See if that brings back the list. Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game on your mobile device because you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved to your device. Only uninstall the game as a last resort.