Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the space race and claimed my prizes, but my 6 hours of unlimited lives didn’t show up. It also looks like I didn’t get my color bombs, either. Some of my prizes are in my backpack but definitely not all of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes please do post the print screen here. Can you also please get your user ID # from following these steps and post the number here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Tomorrow is a holiday in Spain so she won't get my message until Thursday morning but please do the print screen and your ID # here so she will be able to get into your account that much faster.
Ok, thank you. I did thanks a screen shot of the final race screen showing me as the winner, if needed.
Hi Cgnorton, I can forward your message to a King Admin but it's going to take a couple of days before she gets back to you because they are very backed up with glitches from the weekend.