Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In order to feed Did I need to crush 80 candies but no color is assigned. No matter what color candies I crush there's no change to the number of 80. Please fix. I've already logged in and out and restarted my iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi beth, yes there appears to be a couple of glithces today but it's Rami. Are you sure that you have Didi and not Rami? Not that it matters because it's still the challenge. I will forward your message to a King Admin but it's very hectic so it might take a couple of days before it gets to the studio.