Facebook login cancelled

Penny_Filson
Penny_Filson Posts: 6 Level 2

When I try to log in it says Connecting to Facebook cancelled.  I am synced to my phone and iPad, I receive spins and powers ,I just can't send or receive lives on my laptop.

Answers

• KMac_2
    KMac_2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I finally figured it out. I read to fix the problem I needed to open Facebook and launch a Candy Crush game from inside Facebook. Then I was supposed to open the Windows 10 Candy Crush app and log in using my Facebook acct and my account would sync. Been getting the "Connecting to Facebook Cancelled" for a week.

For those who have tried this, you can't use Facebook through a browser! You need to install the Windows 10 Facebook app and open a Candy Crush game from there. Then open the Windows store Candy Crush app and try again to use your Facebook login. You should be able to connect and sync. Whew! I was not giving up until I figured it out.

• Penny_Filson
    Penny_Filson Posts: 6 Level 2

I finally figured it out. I read to fix the problem I needed to open Facebook and launch a Candy Crush game from inside Facebook. Then I was supposed to open the Windows 10 Candy Crush app and log in using my Facebook acct and my account would sync. Been getting the "Connecting to Facebook Cancelled" for a week.

For those who have tried this, you can't use Facebook through a browser! You need to install the Windows 10 Facebook app and open a Candy Crush game from there. Then open the Windows store Candy Crush app and try again to use your Facebook login. You should be able to connect and sync. Whew! I was not giving up until I figured it out.

No, I’m sorry to say. That didn’t work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?