Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to log in it says Connecting to Facebook cancelled. I am synced to my phone and iPad, I receive spins and powers ,I just can't send or receive lives on my laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally figured it out. I read to fix the problem I needed to open Facebook and launch a Candy Crush game from inside Facebook. Then I was supposed to open the Windows 10 Candy Crush app and log in using my Facebook acct and my account would sync. Been getting the "Connecting to Facebook Cancelled" for a week.For those who have tried this, you can't use Facebook through a browser! You need to install the Windows 10 Facebook app and open a Candy Crush game from there. Then open the Windows store Candy Crush app and try again to use your Facebook login. You should be able to connect and sync. Whew! I was not giving up until I figured it out.
I finally figured it out. I read to fix the problem I needed to open Facebook and launch a Candy Crush game from inside Facebook. Then I was supposed to open the Windows 10 Candy Crush app and log in using my Facebook acct and my account would sync. Been getting the "Connecting to Facebook Cancelled" for a week.
For those who have tried this, you can't use Facebook through a browser! You need to install the Windows 10 Facebook app and open a Candy Crush game from there. Then open the Windows store Candy Crush app and try again to use your Facebook login. You should be able to connect and sync. Whew! I was not giving up until I figured it out.