Candy Crush level 3940!

CibolinaCibolina Posts: 7

I watched the videos available how to pass this level and noticed that when others hit the fish floats with a combo, half of the wheel wedges were removed by the fish.  When I hit the floats with a combo I get so few fish that they do next to nothing.  Why is this?  I don't have morts helmet either!  Starting to think King has something against me as my levels seem to be harder than for others.  Please fix this.  Buying boosters is not a problem, as you most likely can see, but I'm NOT paying to pass a level that is rigged!

Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Cibolina. I am not sure why this happens, but can you clear your cache or history on your device? This helps a lot of issues. I will pass this on to the Moderator for you also. Thanks!

• CibolinaCibolina Posts: 7

Hi Cibolina. I am not sure why this happens, but can you clear your cache or history on your device? This helps a lot of issues. I will pass this on to the Moderator for you also. Thanks!

Hi Laura, I play in Microsoft apps, no idea how to clear the browser there. At any rate, the level is impossible been stuck for 5 days and not even getting close. Thanks for the help.
  • Same issue here. This game is truly impassable. Only 1 fish is released and no way to clear 1/2 of each cake.

• lisab100lisab100 Posts: 7
    edited May 17
    Yes, this level is another have for players following behind. The video shows a school of fish once you have deployed a stripe/wrap combo. However, you only get three fish for that now. Interestingly, I had pretty much the same luck as in one of the videos, which got the player out and yet I didn't even clear one pie. I am exhausted by the constant upgrading of these levels.