Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Rami worked one time and now has quit. The clock is counting down but it doesn't start. Same thing last time I had Rami/Didi Frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan, Rami has been reported as a glitch! So now we have to wait until next week to see if Didi is working. Mine wasn't working properly yesterday and then started and on Windows 10 it had a couple of hours left until the final and I closed my computer and this morning it never came back so I never got the rewards!