Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Treadmill at the bottom is wrongly placed on my level (towards the right rather than left). All tutorials show differently. It is impossible to solve with this glitch
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ihave the exact same problem, First of all the treadmill is misplaced, and also the wrapper of my stripped candy doesn't hold it, so the candy moves with the treadmill, WTH!!
I have 19 moves, but it seems like the candy wrapper on the bottom right should hold the striped candy in place until it has been unwrapped by the cake bomb. But no, it moves on the conveyor and gets destroyed when the cake bomb is activated. Then it is impossible to get the jellies at the bottom right since the other striped candy never moves along the conveyor.
I’m finding it very frustrating with this level. The conveyor is in the wrong place making the striped candy on the left useless!! Even with infinity lives for an hour I couldn’t get the level complete!!
I am having this same exact problem which makes it absolutely impossible to pass the round. I also only have 12 moves and it seems like there should be more