Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still not working. This my forth massage. I don't now what the problem is. Maybe a booster. Anyway I'm playing this game for four and half years and I'm very upset. Looks like nobody cares about loyal players.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To Elsa. Some day, some where you'll get in my shoes. I understand i'm one of millions players in the world,
but i'm a human being. Don't replay. I wont read your BS.
Hi, Elsa, it's not about moves. A booster not working and cherries not coming down.
I guess, this level locked.
Hi Alex, I see in your account that Laura responded to you yesterday. It is not going to be changed if you are the only player requesting this. I just did a search for this level here in the community and no one has asked about this level since 1 year ago.
Some times the levels get "tweaked" and you can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends