Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting any of my earned boosters on either device I am using. Iphone, ipad, either one gets them now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sioux4, I need more information before I can offer you direction. Were you playing a specific challenge? Was it the Space Dash/Helmet or this week it was the witch's hat where you have to complete a level on the first try and then you get a reward? If this is the challenge then the reward would be showing up when you open the next level. It doesn't get accumulated to the boosters that you already have. You have to keep clearing each level on the first try in order for you to get these rewards. So if this is what is happening, you should have gotten them but didn't?