Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A complete stranger is now my avatar photo
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kazsnow, I think something is starting to happen to the profile pictures. A couple of members wrote that their frame had no picture in it and now you are saying that it's not your picture. I need a favor from you please? I need a print screen so that I can report this to the studio. Do you have a picture of what it should be and then give me a print screen of what it is? Here is a link if you need help doing print screens: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/