Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Buddy Challenge won’t load. Just sits there and says “loading.” Been saying loading for an hour.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same thing happen to me last night. I reported it this morning and I think they have taken it off the game to work on a resolution.
same here ---just "loading" forever...
Not loading for me either
Hi Miss Piggy, you are the first person reporting this so it might be a brand new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes posted here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.