Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
We have solved 39 levels together. Now the feature is not showing up on my screen. What is going on? I got one screen that says loading but nothing ever happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roberta, perhaps it's a new glitch starting. The buddy challenge is an event set for a certain time frame so it will come and go. I played the buddy challenge this morning and it's now gone. It will come back again but I don't know how the studio sets these events up - like what time frame in between the challenges.
If it continues trying to load and nothing happens, others might report this here too. I will keep my eyes open during the next few days to see if anyone else reports this but so far you are the first player reporting it.