Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1891 Windows Phone and i can't connect Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for help me
but nothing I think maybe these problem from Facebook security
Check your phone for updates. There was an update the end of last week.
I just found some information regarding the Windows phone - please check it out and let me know if it works for you.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-windows-devices
I just tried doing a Google search to see what I can find out for you and the only thing that I am finding is that Microsoft is doing away with the Windows phones. Here is an article for you: https://www.cnet.com/news/windows-phone-will-continue-its-slow-march-to-death-through-2019/
The only thing that I can do at this moment is to elevate this to a King Admin to see if she knows more about this phone and if it is still able to access the games. Since it's the weekend she won't see the message until tomorrow or Tuesday. Hopefully she can get more information for you.
nothing
At the moment I am not aware of any Facebook connecting issues. Please clear out your history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game. As a last resort I would uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again. Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game on your mobile device because you will lose all lives and boosters. Only do this last step if nothing else works.
Can you connect to the Kingdom instead of Facebook?