Options
Vicki_Nicolas
Vicki_Nicolas Posts: 4 Newbie

buddy challenge wont load dont want to lose my status with my buddy

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Vicki, you are the first player reporting this so it might be a new glitch starting.  Please let me know today if it's still happening and I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.

• Vicki_Nicolas
    Vicki_Nicolas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Vicki, you are the first player reporting this so it might be a new glitch starting.  Please let me know today if it's still happening and I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.

It happens on and off and I have seen players say the same thing for a few weeks now, please fix this. I have been playing this game for over 5 years at least.
  • Jennifer_Love
    Jennifer_Love Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

My budding challenge also consistently doesn’t load. Thanks for any help.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jennifer, let's try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.

On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app.  It'll say the version you are running under the name.

On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. 

On Windows 10,  Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.

It wasn't working on my game but now with the latest version it was working yesterday.  Haven't checked it today yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?